Senior Communications Manager
Kepler Interactive is a global game developer and publisher built on a unique coownership model. We give studios a stake in the business and a leadership role in strategic decisionmaking, whilst preserving their creative independence, enabling them to make fun and commercially successful games appealing to a wide audience. We have seen massive growth from two games launched in 2022, and are looking to build on this going into 2023.
Backed by a first financing round of US$120M in 2020, the group has seven founding members: A44, Alpha Channel, Awaceb, Ebb Software, Shapefarm, Sloclap, and Timberline. With operational hubs in London and Singapore, the Kepler group now represents an international team of over 300 talents spanning 10 countries. Our support and leadership team has vast gaming industry experience along with a proven track record of financing, marketing, and working alongside developers to bring great games to market at scale. For more information, please visit our website, along with those of our studios.
We're proud to be among the winners of "Best Places to Work 2022 UK" by GamesIndustry.Biz and certified as a "Great Place to Work 2022 UK." We're excited to continue the journey with our team and to keep on building an amazing workplace.
We provide competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and the potential to join a stock option plan. We also offer great benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays and end of year shutdown
- medical insurance
- healthcare cash plan
- life insurance
- income replacement insurance
- employee assistance program
- a personal training budget of £1,500 per year
- charity initiatives policy which includes:
- up to 5 days paid volunteering leave
- £100 to a charity of your choice on your birthday and an end of year holiday gift,
- matched regular payroll giving
- flexible working location and hours.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Manager to join our newly formed Publishing team. Working across the entirety of our portfolio and reporting into the VP of Marketing and Publishing you will play a critical role in shaping external communications strategies and providing ongoing support for all our games. As one of the early members of the Publishing team, you will be able to grow quickly within an exciting working environment, with expanding responsibilities and autonomy.
We provide competitive salary and the potential to join a stock option plan. We also offer great benefits such as medical insurance, as well as flexible working location and hours.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Head up and manage all PR campaigns within Kepler and our published titles.
- Define and implement a unique and tailored tone of voice across Kepler, its studios and portfolio of upcoming games.
- Manage retained global PR agencies to support internal Communications team to deliver impactful communications campaigns internationally, from distributing assets and information to securing first-looks, previews, reviews and more.
- Oversee community and social activity within Kepler across all published titles, working closely with Community Manager.
- Liaise with teams around the world to provide expertise, communications counsel, and best practice recommendations to all the studios within the Kepler group
- Collaborate closely with internal publishing, marketing, and influencer management teams to execute best-in-class integrated communications campaigns.
- Drive and provide strategic support and recommendations on corporate initiatives as required.
- Play a key role in the planning, management, and execution of international PR-adjacent events, managing external events agencies and partners as required.
- Create bespoke and engaging copy for store pages, marketing, websites, news posts, press releases and more.
- Oversee award submission processes across a variety of titles within the Kepler group
- Deliver coverage and sentiment reports utilizing social, community and PR monitoring tools.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- A thorough understanding of communications landscape with proven experience in a similar international role.
- A strong track record of managing end-to-end communications campaigns for a portfolio of games.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders, from agencies, marketing and publishing colleagues to studio leads and development teams internationally.
- A high level of organizational, verbal and written communication skills with a creative and engaging approach to copywriting.
- Proactive, agile, positive and collaborative attitude.
Don't meet all the requirements?
We care more about outcomes than ticking boxes, and we know the perfect person for the role often has a CV that's a little different.
Research shows that women are particularly less likely to apply if they don't meet all the criteria in a job listing. If you're second guessing yourself, we encourage you to get in touch anyway.
Don't quit before you've started!
How can we support you?
We want to set you up for success and make our recruitment process as accessible as possible for you.
In your application, feel free to let us know if you need anything to make your experience or environment more comfortable. We'll do our best to support you!
- Publishing & Marketing
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
About Kepler Interactive
We are a major global publisher co‑owned and run by developers
Senior Communications Manager
Loading application form