Kepler Interactive is a global game developer and publisher built on a unique co‑ownership model. We give studios a stake in the business and a leadership role in strategic decision‑making, whilst preserving their creative independence, enabling them to make fun and commercially successful games appealing to a wide audience.
Backed by a first financing round of US$120M in 2020, the group has seven founding members: A44, Alpha Channel, Awaceb, Ebb Software, Shapefarm, Sloclap, and Timberline. With operational hubs in London and Singapore, the Kepler group now represents an international team of over 300 talents spanning 10 countries. Our support and leadership team has vast gaming industry experience along with a proven track record of financing, marketing, and working alongside developers to bring great games to market at scale. For more information, please visit our website, along with those of our studios.
We're proud to be among the winners of "Best Places to Work 2022 UK" by GamesIndustry.Biz! We're excited to continue the journey with our team and to keep on building an amazing workplace.
We have some great benefits to take advantage of, including the potential to join a stock option plan, private health care and life insurance. We intend to expand the list of benefits as the Company grows and matures.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Associate to join our newly formed Publishing team. Working across a wide variety of titles and reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing and Publishing, this person will play a critical role in the coordination and execution of the marketing campaigns for all our games. As one of the early members of the Publishing team, you will be able to grow quickly within an exciting working environment, with expanding responsibilities and autonomy.
Coordinate and execute marketing beats for the campaigns of all our games, in cooperation with all departments.
- Communicate and support all partners, 1st Parties and agencies to keeping them informed of our activity, marketing beats and opportunities.
- Coordinate briefing, creation & execution of creative assets to ensure quality of the content and also exhaustive distribution to all partners.
- Maintain and update marketing calendars for our games in collaboration with our studios, provide tactical recommendations to adapt our marketing activity based on their key milestones and production plans.
- Generate additional opportunities for visibility, growth and success through a variety of partners, from strategic technological partnerships to media providers.
- Attend and coordinate meetings with studios as required, act as a conduit between development teams and departments/partners to make sure they always have the required materials to pursue our marketing efforts.
- Support platform and release management teams in regards to the creation and the opening of our product pages, trade offers, lifecycle activity and SKU plans creation.
Kepler Interactive provides a very stimulating environment and quickly offers a path for progressions to motivated and talented co-workers. This should allow the retained candidate to quickly expand on scope to fully own a portfolio of products and brands:
- Establishing benchmarks, vision documents and go-to-market strategies for the portfolio, in collaboration with other departments.
- Work with other departments to build the marketing budget, establish the Key Performance Indicators to measure success and adapt the resources allocation to meet the objectives.
- Organize, coordinate and conduct a variety of quantitative or qualitative player testing to provide strategic recommendations to studios
- Drive products presentations to gain further support during key line-up showcases with partners.
- 2+ years previous experience in a product management, brand associate, brand management, marketing assistant or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of the video games industry and a passion for games
- Thorough understanding of the publisher structure and capacity to quickly adapt to each department’s needs
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, agile, positive and collaborative attitude